(1) the quality of cylinder gasket is not good. If the cylinder gasket material is excellent, but there is no correct processing technology, such as hand shear cylinder gasket and flanging, hemming, etc., often produced cylinder pad is not neat, hemming is not tight. If the asbestos inside the copper is unevenly laid, especially around the combustion chamber is not evenly paved, it is most likely to burst the cylinder gasket. Therefore, the cylinder pads should be made of moulds to ensure that the flanges are neat and free of voids.
(2) the cylinder head bolt is not tightened or the tightening force of each bolt is uneven, so that the pressure of the cylinder head is uneven. The cylinder gasket is completely fit on the joint of the cylinder body and the cylinder head, so it is easy to blow the cylinder gasket.
(3) work under the condition of oil supply time (or ignition time) too early.
(4) when the cylinder gasket is often damaged at the same place, it is mostly caused by the deformation of the cylinder head.
(5) when the gasoline engine uses low octane gasoline, the ignition time is not adjusted in time, and the deflagration often occurs, and the cylinder gasket is broken.
(6) the compression ratio is too high.
(7) gasoline engine mistakenly adds diesel fuel, sometimes it will break the cylinder gasket.
(8) the step surface of cylinder sleeve is too low, it is easy to air out and cool the water into the cylinder. Therefore, when installing the cylinder sleeve, the step surface of the cylinder sleeve should be 0.04 0.10mm higher than the upper plane of the body, so as to install the cylinder gasket and the cylinder head, and then press the cylinder sleeve tightly in the cylinder body.
(9) when the cylinder sleeve is pressed, the cylinder height of each cylinder is not uniform, and the cylinder gasket is often broken.
(10) with the cylinder pad in the process of inspection and maintenance of cleaning, put in the oil, asbestos layer to dip the oil cylinder pad, which will cause the asbestos and oil squeezed together in the re installation, caused by cylinder gasket destroyed.
(11) improper use of internal combustion engines, for example, frequent detonation, sudden acceleration, and so on, will cause early damage to the cylinder gasket.
(12) the cylinder pad has been used for a long time, and the number of disassembly and assembly is more, so that the cylinder pad is not elastic enough, it can not seal well. If you continue to use it, it will go bad.
Previous: No Information